"I have benefited from the study group in so many ways: getting training ideas for district people and clerks, using time management, hiring new people, and increasing gross profit. Hearing numbers on expenses such as insurance, payroll, etc. helps a lot. Being able to hear and see comparative gallon vs. profit, not only for our group but the total of all groups, and being able to draw from experience on new units to establish a pattern whether to build or not is very helpful. Hearing best ideas which are usually very professionally done give me great ideas to take home."
-- Roth Bullock, Bullock Oil Co., Inc., Pendleton, Kentucky
Benefits of Study Group Membership
- Network with a peer group of non-competing marketers.
- Exchange ideas to enhance your business
- Receive monthly detailed financial reports and graphs benchmarking your performance relative to other firms in your group.
- Participate in site visits to member locations.
- Improve your understanding of how to monitor and improve financial performance for your company.
- Periodically have the opportunity to participate in and receive the benefit of specialized studies dealing with topics such as C-Store performance, employee compensation, employee satisfaction, investment return, truck cost analysis, and insurance analysis.
Our "Fact Sheet" provides detailed information regarding the purpose, membership qualifications, and costs of the Study Groups.
Our Facilitators have extensive industry and financial knowledge.
Read our members comments and experiences of participating in a study group.
Interested in joining? Click here.