"In the normal course of running a business, maneuvering against competition and trying to grow, one seldom takes time to look at their business from a strategic perspective. Since I have been a study group member, I have found myself paying much more attention to longer term business trends and Balance Sheet issues. The interaction with other members is a great stimulus for new ideas, new business opportunities, and new ways to address old problems. There is no better way I know of to get good comparative data by which to analyze my own company's performance than by belonging to a study group. "
-- Larry Bull, Fastrac Markets, LLC, Utica, New York
Benefits of Study Group Membership
- Network with a peer group of non-competing marketers.
- Exchange ideas to enhance your business
- Receive monthly detailed financial reports and graphs benchmarking your performance relative to other firms in your group.
- Participate in site visits to member locations.
- Improve your understanding of how to monitor and improve financial performance for your company.
- Periodically have the opportunity to participate in and receive the benefit of specialized studies dealing with topics such as C-Store performance, employee compensation, employee satisfaction, investment return, truck cost analysis, and insurance analysis.
Our "Fact Sheet" provides detailed information regarding the purpose, membership qualifications, and costs of the Study Groups.
Our Facilitators have extensive industry and financial knowledge.
Read our members comments and experiences of participating in a study group.
Interested in joining? Click here.