"The study group provides an excellent environment to discuss some of the most fundamental problems of our industry with complete confidentiality. There is no fear of expressing a weakness or strength to a potential competitor and thus the exchange of ideas is totally candid and uninhibited. This results in a very open and beneficial problem solving forum."
-- David Sutton, Tiger Fuel Co., Charlottesville, Virginia
Benefits of Study Group Membership
- Network with a peer group of non-competing marketers.
- Exchange ideas to enhance your business
- Receive monthly detailed financial reports and graphs benchmarking your performance relative to other firms in your group.
- Participate in site visits to member locations.
- Improve your understanding of how to monitor and improve financial performance for your company.
- Periodically have the opportunity to participate in and receive the benefit of specialized studies dealing with topics such as C-Store performance, employee compensation, employee satisfaction, investment return, truck cost analysis, and insurance analysis.
Our "Fact Sheet" provides detailed information regarding the purpose, membership qualifications, and costs of the Study Groups.
Our Facilitators have extensive industry and financial knowledge.
Read our members comments and experiences of participating in a study group.
Interested in joining? Click here.